Live Aviation Webinars
EAWC – European Aviation Wellbeing Committe
Topic: Mind, body, emotions. Is it ok not to be ok?
Description: I am honoured to have our Team Leader Captain Duarte Lopes welcoming Guest, Captain Owen Sims FRAeS & Human Factors specialist for our special Industry Interview series. An insightful & honest conversation with the reality of how we really feel. Do not miss this opportunity to engage and meet Owen. Be part – Take Part Created by Aviators for Aviators
June 2nd | 13:00 UTC
Zoom: Meeting ID: 838 3580 1324 Password: 1969147
We Are Hummingbird: Mental Health For Pilots.
We are Hummingbird is a community of music lovers who have united to spread awareness of mental health by using music as a platform to encourage people to open up and engage in conversation. Ian, will be presenting our Webinar that focusses on strategies we, as pilots can adopt.
3rd June | Time: 15.00-16.00 BST (16.00-17.00 CET)
Mindfullness in Aviation
100T error in weight used for aircraft takeoff performance calculation! Mindfulness in aviation.
4th June | Time: 7:30 CET (5:30 UTC)
Zoom: Meeting ID: 163 452 7989
Digital Week is the most significant online aviation conference and networking platform out there. During five days of fruitful discussions, invited experts will talk over the most effective ways of recovery for the aviation business amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Stay home and join aviation market experts for unique online experience!
June 15th – 19th | 2 pm (CET) (FREE)
Recordings of recent Aviation Webinars
mindFly by Amit: “If I speak, I’m condemned. If I stay silent, I’m dammed!”
- GTA A320 Standard Operational Procedures /Airbus-ECAM philosophy:
- GTA webinars in Spanish:
- RAeS Careers Webinar – How best to prepare for a Career in Aerospace & Aviation following a crisis:
- RAeS Webinar: Mental Wellbeing and Human Performance:
- RAeS Webinar: The Boeing 777 Accident at Dubai Airport (2016) – Lessons to be Learnt
- mindFly by Amit: In-attentional cognitive bias:
- Cognitive lockup webinar Capt Amit Singh/Phoenix Aviation Australia:
- mindFly by Amit: Trainer as a Subject Matter Expert.:
- mindFly by Amit: Design induced aircraft accidents.
Disclaimer: None of these links are sponsored and all webinars are free of charge.